International Liberty Mixed Art Exhibiton
physical & virtual
August 2-4, 2023
Venue: New York
International Brooklyn Mixed Art Exhibiton
Brooklyn, NYC, USA
Liberty Fine Arts Gallery seeks entries for a juried art exhibition, August 2-3, 2023.
Deadline: July 15, 2023. More info (PDF).
Contact: email or call 314-889-1431
Accepted by jury works will be exhibited at
- Brooklyn festive area cocktail and opening ceremony
- Digital Format on website
August 2, 2023 (Brooklyn festive area)
10:00 - 10:30 : Opening ceremony of Brooklyn Mixed Art Exhibition
10:30 - 16:30 : Artist Reception for special visitors and invited guests
August 3 , 2023 (Brooklyn Bridge)
10:00 - 13:00 : Public Exhibiton -Festive
Works Considered by Board
This exhibition is open to all local, national or international artists.
All local, national and international artists, professional and amateur and multiple art mediums will be considered in this call for art.
Acceptable mediums include Acrylic, Airbrush, Bronze, Ceramic, Charcoal, Collage, Color Pencil, Computer Art, Digital Art, Digital Photography, Drawings, Encaustic, Fiber Arts, Glass Art, Graphite, Gouache, Illustration, Mixed Media, New Media, Oil, Pastel, Pen and Ink, Photo Assemblage, Printmaking, Sculpture, Traditional Photography, Video, or Watercolor.
Note: All artists who submit to this show will be accepted and have at least one of their submitted works posted and promoted on our website...
- Painting, Printing, Photography, Calligraphy: 50cm x 70cm
- Ceramics or Tile: should be fit in box 30cm x 30cm x 30cm and max 1500gr
- Carpet or Kilim: 60cm x 40cm or 90cm x 60cm
- Textile: up to 200cm x 200cm and max 2000gr
How to Apply
- Send your application form and your work's image to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 15, 2023 via email
- Image should be in JPEG format with 300 DPI resolution and at least (2200x 1700) pixels
- Each applicant can send maximum 2 works
- After evaluation if your work is seleceted for exhibiton we will send you an exhibiton acceptance letter
- After receiving your acceptance please make your payment via credit card until July 20, 2023
- If you want us to exhibit your work in Brooklyy Fest Area physically, please ship your works to our address in New York.
- For physical exhibiton of painting, printing, photography, calligrapy you don't need to ship. We print and frame your works for exhibition
- Physical exhibiton will be live broadcasted (broadcasting link will be shared on web site), video recorded and video records will be uploadad on web site
- Online exhibition is also will be oploaded on web site
- Art Exhibition Catalogue will be published (with ISBN) by Liberty Publishing House
In person Exhibiton Participation: 300 USD (without shipment costs)
Online Exhibition Participation: 50 USD
No entry fee for visitors
Application Form click
LIBERTY PUBLISHER built partnerships with
University of Arkansas
University of Maryland
University of Pretoria
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Saint Petersburg State University
Far Eastern Federal University
University of Tübingen
Technical University of Berlin
Better World Books